The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Cougars of Clague: Lexi Wurster Dillard

Lexi+Wurster+Dillard+is+an+eighth+grader+at+Clague+Middle+School.+
Lexi Wurster Dillard
Lexi Wurster Dillard is an eighth grader at Clague Middle School.

Q: Tell us a little about yourself.
A: “My name’s Lexi and I’m in 8th grade. I do go to Clague Middle School. I like to go grocery shopping. I’m allergic to all animals, and I hate horses. I used to have bunnies, but then we had to get rid of them since I was allergic. I crochet, I like cooking, and I draw sometimes. Not well, but sometimes.”

Q: What is your favorite class and why?
A: “I like French because it really makes me feel connected to my culture. I really appreciate being able to learn more about France, and I enjoy the educational perspective of the class.”

Q: What hobbies/sports/clubs do you do and why do you like them?
A: “I don’t really do anything right now, but I did Michigan Youth in Government last year. I did swimming, I also did contra dancing. Did I mention I like grocery shopping? I love grocery shopping because I think it’s so nice to choose things. With grocery shopping, it’s okay to spend $400 dollars because they’re necessities– with regular shopping, it’s just a waste of money because it’s nothing you really need.”

Q: What is something you are proud of?
A: “I’m proud of the length of my nails. I used to have really short nails, and I hated them. Now, they’re much longer and I’m really proud of that. I’m also really good at finding the cheapest thing of a certain category. For example, I can find the cheapest blueberries at the grocery store. Personally, I think the cheapest blueberries are the best blueberries.”

Q: What’s an interesting/unique fact about yourself?
A: “I hate horses. I really like getting rid of horses. In my opinion, I think guillotines complement horses very well– I think they could be really good friends.”

View Comments (1)