The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Cougars of Clague: Jaylynn Harris

Courtesy of Jaylynn Harris.

Q: Tell us a little about yourself.

A: My name is Jaylynn Harris. My birthday is March 17th, 2010. My parents didn’t realize at all that it was St. Patrick’s day. I love the color blue, I am the only child in my household with two dogs and three leopard geckos! I also absolutely love music. I’m currently really into songs by Rihanna, The Neighborhood, Fitz and the Tantrums and the band Ghost– I can name so many more, but that’s what I’ve got right now.

Q: What is your favorite class and why?

A: My all time favorite class would have to be choir! I love to sing and dance, and almost all of my close friends are in it with me. Especially the teacher I’ve been with for 3 years, Ms. Hochella. She’s amazing and has helped me a lot, and has made my years at middle school a blast!

Q: What hobbies/sports/clubs do you do and why do you like them?

A: Well, I do a lot with the arts. I like to do calligraphy, singing, embroidery, poetry, and writing. I like them because I can express my creativity and feelings through art, instead of talking. It’s very relaxing and I can’t seem to stop.

Q: What is something you are proud of?

A: This is my final year at Clague, and I was able to get a spot in the State Honors Choir. I’m one out of the two eighth graders that got in from auditioning. I also have found some awesome people to spend time with in my last year as well and found what I like to do.

Q: What’s an interesting/unique fact about yourself?

A: I love animals and I know a lot of facts about them.