The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Cougars of Clague: Natalie Lu

Annabella Mi
Natalie is an attending 8th grader at Clague.

Q: Tell us a little about yourself.

A: “Hi! My name is Natalie Lu, and I’m an 8th grader at Clague Middle School. In my free time I enjoy playing cello and volleyball. I was born and raised in America, but my family came from China. I have two siblings, Katelyn and Alex. I also have four chickens and three fish.”

Q: What is your favorite class and why?

A: “Currently one of my favorite classes is probably orchestra because I love playing cello and playing with my friends is even better. Orchestra is also one of the only classes I have time to socialize with my friends and one of the classes where we’re all together, so there’s that too!”

Q: What hobbies/sports/clubs do you do and why do you like them?

A: “Some of my favorite hobbies are obviously playing cello and volleyball, but I also enjoy doing martial arts, playing piano, listening to music, and obviously sleeping (because who doesn’t). I’m not really sure why these are my favorite hobbies, but they’re all fun and a great way to pass time.”

Q: What is something you are proud of?

A: “One of the things I’m most proud of is probably making All-State orchestra this year. I’ve always thought I started cello late because I kind of did, so I was worried about not being able to do well, but this experience really made me proud of my cello skills.”

Q: What’s an interesting/unique fact about yourself?

A: “I think a pretty interesting/unique fact about me is probably that I have pet chickens, cause I’m pretty sure that’s not too common around here. I think another interesting fact about me is that I’m pretty much double jointed everywhere in my body (which means I can do some pretty weird things).”

View Comments (1)