The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Cougars of Clague: Emmalia Dines

Courtesy of Emmalia Dines

Q: Tell us a little about yourself.

A: I’m Emmalia Dines. I have one sibling. I live on a farm, I have a lot of animals. I have a cow, three goats, a faint dingo– he’s called that because he faints all the time. His name’s Jim. I have a lot of geese and ducks. I have fifteen chickens, three dogs, a cockatiel, a bunny, a cat, and currently a shared puppy– it’s my mom’s and my aunt’s. I’m extremely spoiled. My favorite color’s pink, and my whole room is pink.”

Q: What is your favorite class and why?

A: “My favorite subject is ELA. I love writing, I write a lot of stories and I also write in a journal. I also like reading, I’m a very picky reader. I’m currently reading a book about a girl who was born in outer space. She’s going to a different planet, and she’s fourteen years old. She’s living in a space rocket, and next year, she’ll be on that new planet. She has to read a lot in order to learn how to fly and things like that.”

Q: What hobbies/sports/clubs do you do and why do you like them?

A: “I played soccer for four years. I’m planning on joining track this year, and I like decorating journals and making little journals. I like taking pictures of my dog, and I love putting different outfits on her. Her name is Lucy, and she’s a Maltese dog, so she’s very small and cute. I love baking cakes– I was inspired by some old shows with really pretty cakes that are nicely decorated, so that’s how I got into it. I was also inspired by my grandpa, who bakes a lot. I make really good vanilla cakes, I’ve been told.”

Q: What is something you are proud of?

A: “My grades! I’m proud of my grades, because I didn’t have very good grades last year.”

Q: What’s an interesting/unique fact about yourself?

A: “I’ve been to almost all fifty states. My favorite state will always, and always will be Florida.”