The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Take a trip to Traverwood Library

Sara Beth Badalamente
The Traverwood Library is located on the north side of Ann Arbor. It is the closest library to Clague.

Nothing beats a good calm day in the library reading or doing work. The Traverwood library, a branch of the Ann Arbor District Library, has it all. This library is one I visit often and check out books from every week. 

Traverwood Library is a good library because it has good staff members. If you ask them a question, then they will answer clearly and nicely. They will also help you if you are struggling with anything.

Another reason is that the library has a good and wide selection of books. There are many genres there and books for kids,adults and teens. Also, they have books in other languages for non-native speakers.

The final reason is that there is a quiet study place which is good for learning and studying. They also have computers that you can use there for free.

I think that the Traverwood library is a very good place for reasons like the good staff members, the wide selection of books and the nice and calm study place.

View Comments (1)