The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Why you should go to NeeHee’s – A restaurant review

You should go visit NeeHees - heres why
Jay Tavane
You should go visit NeeHee’s – heres why

If you’re in the mood for some mouth-watering South Indian food, NeeHee’s in Canton, MI is a must-visit. From the tantalizing aroma of gobi manchuri to the satisfying crunch of papery dosa, NeeHee’s dishes are sure to leave you wanting more. With its welcoming atmosphere, diverse menu, and affordable prices, it’s no wonder why NeeHee’s has become a favorite among food lovers. Let’s look at some reasons why you should visit NeeHee’s.

First of all, the food is simply amazing. From the rich, creamy butter chicken to the spicy and flavorful vindaloo, the dishes at NeeHee’s are sure to satisfy any craving. And with a menu that spans everything from vegetarian options to hearty meat dishes, there truly is something for everyone. The best part is they specialize in South Indian and Indo-Chinese food! They also have vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and nut-free options.

But it’s not just the food that sets NeeHee’s apart from other restaurants. The place itself is warm, welcoming, and always buzzing with energy—literally. Whether you’re grabbing a quick lunch during the week or settling in for a leisurely dinner on the weekend, you’ll feel right at home in NeeHee’s cozy dining room.

And of course, we must remember the prices. Despite the high-quality food and the atmosphere, NeeHee’s is surprisingly affordable. You won’t find any overpriced dishes or hidden fees here—just delicious food at a price that won’t leave you broke.

So why wait? If you’re in the mood for some fantastic Indian cuisine, head on over to NeeHee’s in Canton, MI today. Your taste buds will thank you!

View Comments (6)