The Student News Site of Clague Middle School

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

The Cougar Star

Poll

This poll has ended.

Should Tik Tok be banned?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Spirit week at Clague from Oct. 23-27

Annabella Mi
From Oct. 23. to 27., students will be given the option to dress accordingly to different prompts for each day of the week, including themes like Twin day and Hat day.

On Oct. 23., not only does the last week of the quarter start, but spirit week also begins. From Monday to Friday, students will be given the option to dress according to different themes for each day of the week.

“I think it’s very fun to wear pajamas, pink clothes, or matching clothes,”  7th grader, Emma Jung said.

Pajamas, pink clothes, and matching clothes are just a few of the themes students will have the opportunity to dress to. The schedule of spirit week includes:

Monday – Comfy Day – wear sweats or pajamas

Tuesday – Twin Day – dress like your friend

Wednesday – Pink Out Day – wear pink for breast cancer awareness

Thursday – Hat Day – wear your favorite hat

Friday – Costume Day – wear your Halloween costume or Clague gear

“I think spirit week is a great way to let students have some freedom,” 7th grader, Jocelyn Gadepalli said. “I like seeing people’s creativity when it comes to hat day.”

Student Council encourages you to find a hat to wear on Thursday or maybe coordinate with a friend to twin on Tuesday—because although participation in spirit week is optional, the school spirit is always welcomed, costume day or not.