Tanay Panja

Tanay Panja is a 7th grader who likes to program and build things.

Courtesy of Tanay Panja

Aarna Desai, Design Editor

Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself. 

A: I’m a 7th grader and a programming enthusiast and like to build and tinker with things. I can distinguish between airplanes (I’m a bit of an airplane enthusiast too). I also like to sing.

Q: What has been your favorite part about this school year?

A: Honestly, I think my favorite part of the school year is getting up late and attending school in pajamas. 

Q: What do you miss about Clague?

A: This is a large one! I miss in-person orchestra, talking to my friends during advisory/fun nights/lunch. The smiles of my teachers, and the busy hallways filled with students during the transition to the next class. 

Q: What is one goal you have for this year?A: My main academic goal this year is to expand my vocabulary. One of my personal goals would be to exercise more and engage in more public speaking.

Q: What is your favorite class and why?

A: My favorite classes are Orchestra and Math. Orchestra helps my mind to cool down despite work. Plus, I love to learn new pieces and cool ways to play my bass. Math is just fun since there are so many hidden tricks and patterns behind shapes, 3D figures, and equations, that help solve many problems in our daily lives. Math is also helpful when I program.

Q: What hobbies/sports do you do?

A: I like to participate in STEM competitions, such as Science Olympiad, Science Bowl, Science Fair, and AMC. In my spare time, I like to play tennis or my contrabass. I also like to watch TV.